top of page
What is "Rede Humanizar"?
Humanizar Network is a partnership between the company 4Humanz and UniSER (UnB). It is an international smart ageing network made up of people over 65 years of age from various countries with an interest in improving goods, products and services aimed at maturity.
The objective is that, through research, participants can actively help define public policies and co-design products and services aimed at the elderly through research. As a participant, you will be a promoter of human potential throughout life, assisting in research or product testing, and bringing an intergenerational and multicultural vision.
Who can participate?
Anyone aged 65 or over.
What are the advantages?
- It is free;
- It is an instigating activity;
- You will participate in the definition of public policies;
- You will participate in exclusive prize draws;
- You will participate in events and make new friends;
- You will assist in the development of products/services and projects for the elderly;
- You will live an innovative experience;
- On top of all that, you will become an ACTIVE agent of change.
How to participate?
Join us, it is very simple and free. Register by filling in the link below:
The Humanizar Network is based on research in
the eight major areas of knowledge categorized, according to the National
Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPQ) of the Ministry of Science of Brazil.
bottom of page